The average person spends about two and a half hours on social media a day, so to make a social media campaign memorable, you really have to get creative and think outside the box. Some campaigns have done this, been imaginative or unique and they stick with us, even years later. No matter if you’re a small business or a giant corporation, online tactics can make a huge difference when done well, and these certainly fit that criterion.
This blog series will focus on some of the most noteworthy and creative social media campaigns that really stole our attention:
- Paul Getty Museum – #gettymuseumchallenge
- World Wildlife Fund – #EndangeredEmoji
- Vienna Tourist Board – Unhashtag
- Gillette – #TheBestMenCanBe
- HAP – Brain Games
- OREO – Yearbook
- Tourism Australia – The Best Jobs in the World
- Spotify – Wrapped
- Shedd Aquarium – #WheresWellington
- Apple – #ShotoniPhone
Follow along and see which ones you think are share-worthy.