Crafting creative advertising for healthcare clients presents its own set of challenges. Messaging must strike a careful balance between high tech and high touch, between being unique and being relatable. With a wide range of healthcare clients, Brogan walks this tightrope every day (and we’re pretty good at it, if we do say so ourselves).
The 10 examples of healthcare advertising we’ll be featuring in this blog series have not only walked that tightrope, they’ve added tricks along the way: unexpected visual treatments, heart-wrenching stories, even laughter. Read along with us and find your favorites.
- Carilion Clinic – #YESMAMM Breast Cancer Awareness
- New York Presbyterian Hospital – Amazing Stories
- Royal Alexandra Hospital – The Difference Between Care and Caring
- Sick Kids Foundation – Sick Kids VS
- Bayer – Battle in the Bone
- HCLA – Young at Home
- Sutter Health – A Thousand Things
- Goshen Center for Cancer Care – Share a Stool
- Henry Ford Health System – Helen’s Heart
- Mayo Clinic – You Know Where to Go