Brogan & Partners honored as one of the Best Places to Work in Southeast Michigan by Crain’s Detroit Business

Brogan & Partners 08/28/23 - 9:05 am

Brogan & Partners has been named to Crain’s Detroit Business Best Places to Work in Southeast Michigan list for 2023. Brogan has been consistently named to the list.

“Receiving this honor is wonderful,” CEO Ellyn Davidson said. “What I love most is knowing that I have 30 happy employees who feel appreciated and valued. They love our annual mystery trips, our flexible workplace, our agency lunches and our commitment to giving back to the community. But more importantly, employees appreciate how much we care about them. When life happens, they know we’ll be there to support them.”

To compile the list, Crain’s partnered with Best Companies Group, an independent research firm. Employees were surveyed on questions related to workplace experience and culture. The results of the employee survey accounted for 75 percent of the score. The remaining 25 percent came from an employer survey focusing on benefits, policies and human resources practices.

About Brogan & Partners

Brogan & Partners helps clients more effectively connect with target audiences, amplify their brand and grow business. Since 1984, our work has attracted brands large, medium and small in higher education, healthcare, governmental, financial services, utility and non-profit. We consistently deliver results—increasing consumer awareness, engagement and revenue. The agency is headquartered in Ferndale, Mich. For more information, visit

News Category: Agency News

Why Brogan?

We are true partners. With a proven track record of delivering strategic marketing expertise, award-winning creative and real-time, data-driven media, we go above and beyond for our clients to get results. We even guarantee you’ll be delighted.