Do you want to work at a place that is consistently voted “One of the Best Places to Work?” Do you want to work on the kind of accounts that make a real difference in people’s lives? Brogan & Partners, an award-winning ad agency located in Ferndale is looking to hire an entry level Junior Art Director who thinks conceptually, has exceptional design taste and a desire to work in a collaborative creative culture.
The Junior Art Director will work with our creative and account team to concept, design and produce creative across all mediums: digital, web, social media, print and broadcast in the development of marketing materials for our clients. The Junior Art Director will report to the Creative Director.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with team to concept and create ad multi-media advertising campaigns
- Help to brainstorm creative ideas for clients
- Support other art directors with creative services and resize production
Qualifications & Experience
- Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Passion for digital design and working knowledge of Google Web Design and video editing is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with HTML 5
- Active on social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- Work well with given direction and be able to take lead with minimum supervision
- Cheerful and joyful attitude with a hunger for success and win as a team attitude
If you are interested, submit your resume and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include JUNIOR ART DIRECTOR in the subject line.