Brogan & Partners is seeking to find a collaborative team player who has a passion for analytics, hunger for success and drive to get things done. Brogan & Partners isn’t just a thought leader in marketing— we are creativity at work. We strive to stay ahead of the curve in all aspects of digital and social media.
The Media Planner participates in development and management of effective integrated media plans and traditional television and radio buys under the supervision of the Media Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating insertion orders for media placement and send to vendors
- Place paid search campaigns in Google Ads and track performance
- Place and monitor social campaigns and provide recap of performance for clients
- Stay abreast of industry standards for digital, mobile, and social media channels
- Work in media buying platform SBMS/STRATA
- Help with media research using Scarborough and other media research tools to aid in campaign development
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics a plus
- Passion for the digital space, mobile, social networking, online video and everything in between
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task
Please forward resume to email@example.com and include DIGITAL PLANNER in the subject line.