Brogan & Partners is seeking to find a collaborative team player who has a passion for analytics, hunger for success and drive to get things done. Brogan & Partners isn’t just a thought leader in marketing— we are creativity at work. We strive to stay ahead of the curve in all aspects of digital and social media.
The Paid Search/Digital Media Planner is responsible for planning, optimizing, and reporting search campaigns to meet our clients’ success metrics while supporting the team in the development of effective integrated media plans when needed. This person understands how bids relate to keyword performance and can optimize and manage search campaigns. The Digital Media Planner/Google Ads Specialist works under the supervision of the Media Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Google Ads paid search, display and YouTube accounts including:
- Keyword research
- Ad copy and ad extension writing
- Planning, executing and analyzing campaigns
- Creating conversion tags
- Presenting builds to clients
- Perform ongoing optimizations daily/weekly for maximum success
- Stay on top of all emerging search trends, Google Beta products, and keep relationships with dedicated Google Account Strategists
- Place and monitor Facebook campaigns and provide recap of performance for clients
- Stay abreast of industry standards for digital, mobile and social media channels
- Utilize media research tools and resources to aid in campaign development
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly client reports with key performance indicators (KPI) for digital tactics – including display, rich media, YouTube, paid search, social media, etc.
- Understand and analyze website metrics in Google Analytics with the ability to translate them to into optimizations, recommendations, and insights
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Google Ads certification
- Experience with Google Analytics
- 1-3 years of Google ads experience
- Strong mathematical abilities required
- Understanding of online media planning, implementation and optimization
- Proficiency in using standard online media research and planning tools
- Ability to work with modest media budgets
- Passion for the digital space, mobile, online video and everything in between
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task
Please forward resume to email@example.com and include DIGITAL PLANNER in the subject line.