Interested in working for one of Metro Detroit’s “Coolest Places to Work?” Brogan & Partners isn’t just a thought leader in marketing— we are positively proven. We live and breathe creativity that works within all aspects of the agency and are looking to add a new intern to our growing team.
We’re seeking a collaborative team player who thinks creatively, hungers for success, has a drive to get things done and lives with integrity. The role would have a tentative start date of September/October 2018.
The Account Service Intern will work closely with our account team to support the day-to-day coordination of agency activities and client contact on one or more accounts. The Account Service Intern will work collaboratively with the strategy, media, creative, DX and social media teams. The Account Service Intern will report to the Director of Account Service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Research clients’ products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Assist in development of the strategy, brief the creative/media teams, and continually work with them to plan and implement the best advertising solutions for the client
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Keep organized client records and files
- Assist with scheduling and monitoring of social media channels
- Coordinate distribution of traffic to necessary media outlets in the appropriate format and ensure a timely delivery
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous internship or related experience
- Strong drive to get things done
- Cheerful & joyful demeanor
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Strong proofreading and grammatical skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to multi task
Please forward resume to email@example.com and include ACCOUNT INTERN in the subject line.