Interested in working for one of Metro Detroit’s “Coolest Places to Work?” Brogan & Partners isn’t just a thought leader in marketing— we are creativity at work. We strive to stay ahead of the curve in all aspects of digital and social media and are looking for a Media Coordinator who has a passion for analytics.
The Media Coordinator will work closely with our media team to monitor Facebook campaigns and reconcile media invoices for our clients. Team member will have the opportunity to work with our account team, corporate support and social media team. The Media Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Media Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Place and monitor Facebook ads for clients
- Handle all media billing and invoice reconciliation in SBMS/ADVANTAGE
- Creating insertion orders for media placement and send to vendors
- Help with media research using Scarborough
- Help develop media performance recaps
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong mathematical abilities required
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Some experience analyzing data in Google Analytics
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Cheerful & joyful demeanor
Please forward resumé and a short :30-:60 video introducing yourself and why you would like to work at Brogan & Partners to email@example.com and include MEDIA COORDINATOR in the subject line.