Do you want to work at a company that is consistently voted “One of the Best Places to Work.” Do you want to work on the kind of accounts that make a real difference in people’s lives? Do you think creatively and have a strong work ethic with a drive to get things done? Brogan & Partners, an ad agency in Birmingham known for its award-winning creative, is looking to hire a Senior Art Director with 5+ years of agency experience.
The Senior Art Director will be a leader within our creative team to concept, design and produce creative for clients across all mediums: (branding, broadcast, digital, web, social, guerrilla and print). They will work collaboratively in a fast-pasted environment with the creative, media and account teams in the development of marketing materials and report to the Creative Director.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to find the most innovative strategies to break through the advertising clutter
- Concept, design and art direct integrated campaigns all the way to production
- Seek what’s next in design and new media and continually grow in digital and production capabilities
- Ensure client brand standards are met and quality control processes
- Oversee and mentor junior art directors and help them grow and supporting fellow team members
- Proven ability to produce award-winning work with high client satisfaction
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of agency art direction/graphic design experience
- Strong conceptual thinker, tasty design skills and branding experience for multi-media campaigns and brand identity
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of Google Web Designer and After Effects a plus
- Cheerful and joyful attitude with a hunger for success
If you are interested, submit your resume and link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include SENIOR ART DIRECTOR POSITION in the subject line.